We are thrilled to share this amazing competition with our JustFamily.com community! We would like to give away a personalised name sign for your child, which comes in a choice of designs. Our plaques are 20cm X 10cm and approximately 4mm thick. They are made and designed in the UK, printed on MDF wood using top quality satin paper. It comes ready to hang with two foam sticky pads attached on the back. Your child will absolutely love this prize! (Oh and what a fantastic stocking filler it would make!)
To enter, all you need to do is answer the question below:
“What is your favourite idea to keep your child entertained on a rainy day?”
Your response will need to be over 50 words in length, and you can enter by filling in the form below. It is as easy as that! Please include your name and number of children, for example ‘Gavin, dad of 1.’
We will then collect all of the entries we receive and pop them all in one place at our Rainy Day blog. This will then be your go-to place for ideas the next time you need some inspiration on a rainy day!
Thanks for entering and best of luck!
Full Terms and conditions:
- There is 1 prize of a Chid’s bedroom door sign (Personalised Name Sign)
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Quantock Creations
- The closing date for entries is 11.59am GMT on 30th November 2020.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must answer the question. “What is your favourite idea to keep your child entertained on a rainy day?”
- Answers must be over 50 words.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by email within 2 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 2 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request.
- The door sign will be mailed within 7 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is Quantock Creations.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
- Entries will be published on our rainy day blog post.